Antifreeze O'Reilly Auto Parts
23/12/2016 · Re: 2003 Ram 1500 Losing Antifreeze With No Signs of Leak 12/02/2008 2:00 AM I have seen this problem before several times and have found that dodge has a water galley port between the block and the head that a very thin section of head gasket between the port and the edge of the block.... 15/02/2009 · Hello all, I have a 2000 Silverado Z71. I can sometimes smell antifreeze after I shut my truck off and if I role down the window while running.
GMC Radiator Auto Parts Warehouse
GMC Terrain / GMC Terrain Owner's Manual / Vehicle Care / Vehicle Checks / Engine Coolant / How to Add Coolant to the Coolant Surge Tank Notice: This vehicle has a specific coolant fill procedure. Failure to follow this procedure could cause the engine to overheat and be severely damaged.... 9/03/2012 · Best Answer: 1 and 5/8 gallon of full strength antifreeze and fill the rest with water for a 50/50 mix. But id just put the whole 2 gallons in. More protection. If you buy the 50/50 premix then you will probably be buying 5 gallons. Mix your self and save big.
SilveradoSierra.com how to drain coolant ? Engine
there is a level sensor in the coolant canister located on the inner fender on the pasanger side under the hood. the radiator overflow line goes to this canister. this has happened to me several times on my 2001 Z-71. all i do is add anti freeze to the hot level, after the engine is at normal operat … ing temperature. how to become an assessor Coolant leak - I have a 2001 LT Surburban that has always run great. About 6 months ago I started having to add about 2 quarts of coolant every 2-3 weeks.
GMC 1500 Pickup Coolant Reservoir Used Truck Parts
28/01/2012 · NOTICE: When adding coolant, use DEX-COOL coolant. If silicated coolant is added to the system, premature engine, heater core or radiator corrosion may result. In addition, the engine coolant will require change sooner-at 50,000 km (30,000 mi) or 24 months. how to add signature in outlook windows 10 The contact owns a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500. The contact stated that the resistor melted the grounding wire and caused the blower motor to fail. There is a technical service bulletin (060139002) for
How long can it take?
What type of antifreeze on a gmc sierra? Yahoo Answers
- GMC Trucks Sierra 2002 oil coolant transmission fluids
- How to Add Coolant GMC Sierra 1500 (2014-2018
- 2004 GMC Yukon Antifreeze I Have to Put Antifreeze
- Fluid Types for the 2005 Chevy Silverado It Still Runs
How To Add Antifreeze To An 02 Gmc 1500
Hi there, thank you for the donation. You may have a small coolant leak that is not visible, have a coolant system pressure test done as this will show up any small external leaks, also have a head check done, this will detect any exhaust gasses in the cooling system, this is a sure sign of head problems, with the engine oil it is normal for
- GMC 2016 Yukon Manual Online: Engine Coolant. The cooling system in the vehicle is ® filled with DEX-COOL engine coolant. This coolant is designed to remain in the vehicle for 5 years or 240 000 km (150,000 mi), whichever occurs first. The following explains the cooling system and...
- Add antifreeze to the radiator with the engine running until the antifreeze level stabilizes at the top of the radiator fill neck. Put the radiator cap back on and turn the engine off. Put the radiator cap back on and turn the engine off.
- 10/02/2010 · And a lot of guys even do a coolant flush on brand new trucks filled with Dexcool and replace with regular antifreeze. I think if you keep your cooling system running at its best; doing regular pressure tests and changing out the coolant when need be, you should be fine.
- Finding the crack is easier when we add a fluorescent dye to the coolant and use a black light to find the traces. A proper repair involves a full inspection of the engine. An excessive sludge buildup is often present, if the problem has existed more than a few months.